Kendall's Weekend Itinerary
Meet Kendall Green
Meet Kendall Green, a charismatic healthcare professional living in Augusta, GA and spending her weekend nights exploring the city's vibrant lights. Join her for a fun-filled weekend you won't soon forget with her favorite nightlife experiences, craft cocktails, and locally-chosen foodie favs.
- Arrive at the beautiful and historic Partridge Inn, an iconic Augusta venue located in the historic Summerville neighborhood
- Make your way downtown for craft cocktails and wood-fire pizza at Craft & Vine
- Catch the latest show or act at the Imperial Theatre
- Close out the night at a local must Stillwater Taproom
- Stop #1 is back downtown for coffee and a croissant at New Moon Cafe
- From there it’s a short walk over to the Farmers Market for fresh produce, artisan snacks, and always a few unique finds
- Cool off and culture up with a tour of the Morris Museum of Art, right down the Riverwalk from the market
- End the day with a two for one punch of shopping and dinner at Surrey Center
- Enjoy a sun filled Sunday kayaking out at Betty’s Branch, be sure to start early so you can squeeze in a picnic at Germany Island before the tides roll in
Where is she?
Stillwater Taproom is a staple of downtown Augusta and a true local favorite, it’s the kind of place where everybody knows your name. Grab a cold one and a seat for happy hour, an early evening, or a rocking night. Whatever mood you’re in, StillWater’s where you should be. Live like a local at: www.facebook.com/StillwaterTaproomAugusta/