Meet the Malones
Say hello to Kim and Kevin Malone! This active Augusta couple loves to explore the city from the vantage point of a bike, with lots of stops along the way. Check out the Malones’ ideal Augusta weekend below.
- Check in and unload at Residence Inn by Marriott
- Dinner al fresco at The Southern Salad
- Walk down the block to Art on Broad to browse local goods and grab the latest HAPPY button by local artist Porkchop
- Carb up at the hotel’s complimentary continental breakfast
- Hit the water at the Augusta Canal head gates at Savannah Rapids Pavilion and paddle down the canal. Check out our Kayaking in Augusta blog to learn more.
- Head downtown for lunch and coffee on the patio at New Moon Cafe
- Try your hand at clay throwing around the corner at Tire City Potters
- Take the bikes up to Savannah Rapids Park and ride the Canal Trail into downtown Augusta
- Enjoy beer, brunch and cornhole at Savannah River Brewing Company
Where are they?
Savannah River Brewing Company is an award-winning brewery and taproom complete with yard games, outdoor seating, and regular events. Check it out for live music, food trucks, trivia or just drinks with friends!
Grab a pint and stay a while: SavannahRiverBrew.com
Savannah River Brewing Company
SRBC came to be thanks to the imagination and culminated efforts of two brothers and their families....
Set a pace that suits you at Residence Inn by Marriott®. Whether you're with us for...Read More
Art on Broad
Art on Broad is a consignment gallery for local and regional artists. We carry a...Read More
Riverside Park at Betty's Branch
Betty’s Branch is a tributary to the Savannah River and home to the annual...Read More
Savannah Rapids Pavilion
This 33 acre park is home to the Savannah Rapids Pavilion and the Historic Augusta...Read More