The Perry's Weekend Itinerary
Meet the Perrys
Meet The Perrys, a dynamic and retired military couple living in Evans, GA and playing in Augusta, GA. Join them for an unforgettable arts and culture focused weekend in the Garden City that you won't soon forget with their favorite must-see attractions, restaurants, and shopping experiences.
- Settle in at the historic and newly renovated Partridge Inn, an iconic staple of Augusta
- Swing through downtown Augusta for a tour of the featured art exhibit at the Sacred Heart Cultural Center
- Then it’s back to the Partridge Inn for a scrumptious meal at the Partridge Inn Bar & Grill
- Close out the evening drinking in the view (and a cocktail), from the rooftop bar
- Begin the day fresh with a healthy bite at the New Moon Cafe in downtown Augusta
- Fueled up, stop next door and browse the aisles at The Book Tavern
- Stroll over to the Riverwalk for an exploration of the vendors at the Augusta Market at the River
- Quick pit stop for a tour and beverage at 2nd City Distilling Company
- After that it’s a walk back down Broad Street for fresh tapas at The Bee's Knees
- Beat the afternoon heat catching a GTX movie at the Riverwatch Cinemas
- Dinner will be down at The Frog Hollow Tavern where local and regionally gown ingredients are king
- But leave room for dessert, a colossal slice of red velvet cake is waiting for you at The Boll Weevil
- Wind down the evening enjoying live music at the Candlelight Music Series at the Augusta Common or a performance at the Miller Theater
Where are they?
The newly renovated Miller Theater is a must see for anyone visiting Augusta. Home of the Augusta Symphony, the Miller Theater’s performances cover a wide range of acts; musical, comedy, and theater. Their beautiful and historic venue is a treasure to the entire Augusta River Region. Experience performances that engage, entertain, and surprise: millertheateraugusta.com.