A Weekend Full of Kid-Friendly Activities
Meet the Osbornes
Meet Christian Osborne and the Osborne family, an all-business family living and playing in Augusta, GA. Join them for an unforgettable kid-friendly adventure-packed weekend you won't soon forget with their favorite attractions, outdoor adventures, and the perfect spots for the best ice cream in town.
- Unpack and get settled in at the Home2Suites by Hilton
- Then it’s off to TopGolf for an evening of family fun, food, and drinks (for Mom and Dad). Whether mini golf or the driving range, every age level can enjoy it!
- Hop across the river afterward for dessert at the old-fashioned ice cream parlor, The Pink Dipper
- Then it’s back to the hotel to let the kids play in the beautiful pool before bed
- Fuel up the family with breakfast at the hotel
- Get outside and enjoy a long walk down the North Augusta Greeneway and find a beautiful spot along the river for a picnic
- Beat the afternoon heat at Artsy Me, where the whole family can get in touch with their creative side
- Grab an early dinner at the Sno-Cap. Burger Drive-In, fries, hot dogs, ice cream, it couldn’t be better
- Once the sun sets, it’s out to the drive-in theater, The Big Mo, to catch a movie
- Enjoy worship at New Life Church
- Then head to Mellow Mushroom for a selection of unique and funky pizza options sure to delight even the pickiest eaters
- Soak up the last of the weekend sun at the Riverview Park Splash Pad
Where are they?
Looking for a place to come for birthdays, celebrations, date night, or just somewhere new to take the kids where everyone will have fun? Head on down to TopGolf. With a wide selection of games, guests of all ages and skill levels can play and don’t forget the snacks and drinks while you’re there.