A Weekend Full of Kid Friendly Activities
Meet the Osborne’s
Meet Christian Osborne and the Osborne family, an all-business family living and playing in Augusta, GA. Join them for an unforgettable kid-friendly adventure packed weekend you won't soon forget with their favorite attractions, outdoor adventures, and the perfect spots for the best ice cream in town.
- Unpack and get settled in at the Home2Suites by Hilton
- Then it’s off to TopGolf for an evening of family fun, food, and drinks (for Mom and Dad). Whether mini golf or the driving range, every age level can enjoy!
- Hop across the river afterwards for dessert at the old fashioned ice cream parlor, The Pink Dipper
- Then it’s back to the hotel to let the kids play in the beautiful pool before bed
- Fuel up the family with breakfast at the hotel
- Get outside and enjoy a long walk down the North Augusta Greeneway and find a beautiful spot along the river for a picnic
- Beat the afternoon heat at Artsy Me, where the whole family can get in touch with their creative side
- Grab an early dinner at the Sno-Cap. Burger Drive-In, fries, hot dogs, ice cream, it couldn’t be better
- Once the sun sets, it’s out to the drive-in theater, The Big Mo, to catch a movie
- Enjoy worship at New Life church
- Then head to Mellow Mushroom for a selection of unique and funky pizza options sure to delight even the pickiest eaters
- Soak up the last of the weekend sun at the Riverview Park Splash Pad
Where are they?
Looking for a place to come for birthdays, celebrations, date night, or just somewhere new to take the kids where everyone will have fun? Head on down to TopGolf. With a wide selection of games, guests of all ages and skill levels can play, and don’t forget the snacks and drinks while you’re there.