Girls Night in Augusta
MEET JESSI NETZLER
Meet Jessi Netzler, an ambitious professional living in Augusta, GA. Her weekends are spent with friends exploring the cool restaurants, shopping, and entertainment venues throughout the city. Join her for an unforgettable girls' night adventure that will undoubtedly be placed in your Instagram highlights.
- Check into the beautiful and historic Partridge Inn, an iconic Augusta venue located in the historic Summerville neighborhood
- Head downtown for dinner, charcuterie, and drinks at Craft & Vine
- Check out an improv or comedy show at Le Chat Noir
- Enjoy a nightcap at Indian Queen
- Start out a morning of shopping with antique browsing at Mema Had One
- Pop into Vintage Ooollee to look for second-hand clothes
- And never forget the great clean beauty and skincare at Field Botanicals
- Then it's over to Knuckle Sandwiches for hidden gem lunch
- Post lunch, record rummaging at Grantski Records is a must
- Followed up by sour beers at Draft Society
- Stop into Metro for an afternoon pick me up, Iced Lavender Latte, please!
- Venture down a few blocks for a unique and delicious dining experience at Pho-Ramen-'L
- Closeout the night at Garden City Social
WHERE ARE THEY?
Taking fusion food to a whole new level, Pho-Ramen’L is breaking down the conventional walls of flavor by bringing together the classic flavors of Asia and the South. It’ll be hard not to fill up on their specialty cocktails and intriguing appetizers, but you have to save room for the noodles. Fried Chicken Katsu anyone? Take your tastebuds on a trip!
The newly renovated Partridge Inn Augusta, Curio Collection by Hilton is an iconic...Read More