Girls Night in Augusta
MEET JESSI NETZLER
Meet Jessi Netzler, an ambitious professional living in Augusta, GA. Her weekends are spent with friends exploring the cool restaurants, shopping, and entertainment venues throughout the city. Join her for an unforgettable girls' night adventure that will undoubtedly be placed in your Instagram highlights.
- Check into the beautiful and historic Partridge Inn, an iconic Augusta venue located in the historic Summerville neighborhood
- Head downtown for dinner, charcuterie, and drinks at Craft & Vine
- Check out an improv or comedy show at Le Chat Noir
- Enjoy a nightcap at Indian Queen
- Pop into Vintage Ooollee to look for second-hand clothes
- And never forget the great clean beauty and skincare at Field Botanicals
- Then it's over to Knuckle Sandwiches for hidden gem lunch
- Post lunch, record rummaging at Grantski Records is a must
- Followed up by sour beers at Draft Society
- Stop into Metro for an afternoon pick me up, Iced Lavender Latte, please!
- Venture down a few blocks for a unique and delicious dining experience at Pho-Ramen-'L
- Closeout the night at Garden City Social
- Slow morning walking or biking around Old Towne or the Riverwalk
- Head up for a lovely brunch at Bodega Ultima
- Stock up on Augusta-made goodies at Freshwater Design and Co.
- Finish off the weekend with a self-guided tour of the Morris Museum
WHERE ARE THEY?
Taking fusion food to a whole new level, Pho-Ramen’L is breaking down the conventional walls of flavor by bringing together the classic flavors of Asia and the South. It’ll be hard not to fill up on their specialty cocktails and intriguing appetizers, but you have to save room for the noodles. Fried Chicken Katsu anyone? Take your tastebuds on a trip!
A new dining experience, from Frog Hollow Hospitality Group, awaits you in Downtown Augusta. Take your taste buds dancing as you slurp down a bowl of house-made Ramen or find comfort in a warm bowl of...
The Partridge Inn Augusta, Curio Collection by Hilton
The newly renovated Partridge Inn Augusta, Curio Collection by Hilton is an iconic...Read More
Craft & Vine
We are a cocktail bar and eatery politely tucked away on Broad Street in downtown...Read More
Le Chat Noir
100-seat performing arts space, cocktail lounge & cabaret hosts local troupes & film...Read More
FIELD Botanicals is an indie beauty store and a body care brand in downtown Augusta....Read More