River Adventure in Augusta
MEET RAYSEAN RICKS
Meet Raysean Ricks, your guide for Augusta and the beautiful Savannah River. Take in the sights of Augusta from the rooftop view atop the Partridge Inn, walking downtown and the riverwalk to paddling the Savannah River. Check out Raysean's ideal Augusta weekend below.
- Check into the historic Partridge Inn
- Dine at 8595 Restaurant & Bar
- Head over to the Miller Theater and catch a classic movie
- Enjoy a nightcap at the Six South Rooftop Bar
- Start the day with brunch at The Brunch House of Augusta
- Paddle the Savannah River with Two Dudes and A Boat Kayak Rentals
- Head on over to Laziza Mediterranean Grill for lunch
- Explore the 5th Street Pedestrian Bridge
- Grab dinner and drinks at TacoCat
- End the evening at Vance's Bakery Bar
- Kick the day off with Brunch at Soca Vegan Kitchen
- Stroll along the Augusta Riverwalk
- Bike around downtown with Bike Bike Baby
- View Art of the South at the Morris Museum of Art
WHERE IS HE?
Two Dudes and A Boat is a kayaking experience unlike any other. You launch from the marina and work your way up the Savannah River taking in the beautiful cityscapes, wildlife, and more. Book a day tour or one in the evening to watch the Augusta GreenJackets set off their fireworks show from the water.
The newly renovated Partridge Inn Augusta, Curio Collection by Hilton is an iconic...Read More