Izzy & Heather's Weekend Itinerary
Meet Izzy & Heather
North Augusta, SC
Meet Izzy and Heather, two vibrant business professionals living in North Augusta, SC and playing in Augusta, GA. Join them for an unforgettable food and drink focused weekend in the Garden City that you won't soon forget with their favorite must-see, restaurants and nightlife experiences.
- Check into the Hilton Garden Inn to refresh & relax before heading out on the town
- Head to downtown Augusta for a brewery hop at Savannah River Brewing and then to the patio of Riverwatch Brewery
- Wrap up your brewery tour and Indulge in dinner at Frog Hollow Tavern
- Swing by Stillwater Taproom for a nightcap and live music
- Start off your morning with a walk, run, or bike ride down The Greeneway
- Grab brunch at Manuel's Bread Cafe in Hammonds Ferry
- Make a quick trip over to downtown Augusta to Psychotronic Records to check out what’s in stock
- Be sure to stop by The Hive to pick up a growler to go, and maybe a quick snack
- Soak up the afternoon sun kayaking on the Augusta Canal
- Then it’s up the Hill for happy hour at the Arsenal Taproom and dinner at Beck's Oyster Bar
- Kickoff the day with breakfast at the New Moon Cafe, the grits and avocado are a must
- Coffee in hand head over to the Augusta History Museum and take a trip back in time
- Lunch at Nacho Mama’s is the natural next event, we recommend the 'Step Daddy Nachos'
- Then round out the weekend with a round of golf and snacks at TopGolf Augusta
Where are they?
With 78 taps and growlers to go, The Hive is known for its beer, but don’t let that stop you from sampling any of its other beverage options. From wine to kombucha, there’s something for everyone. And that’s not even touching the food. Local, seasonal and sustainable ingredients are a staple but flavor is a must. Eat, drink, and be merry: hiveaugusta.com