MEET THE RUBIO'S
Meet Coco and Holly Rubio, your downtown guides! These two are all about downtown Augusta, especially when it comes to live music and local culture. Their ideal Augusta weekend is below!
- Drop your bags at Hyatt House
- Enjoy a beer in StillWater Taproom’s sidewalk rocking chairs
- Walk down the block to the Soul Bar for local live music
- Grab a latte and a vegan pastry at Bee’s Knees
- Hop on a bus for the James Brown Family Historical Tour
- Catch a show at the Bell Auditorium
- Head to Vance’s Bakery Bar for post-show dessert and drinks
- Refuel at the hotel’s complimentary breakfast bar
- Paddle out for a morning kayak trip down the Augusta Canal
Where are they?
Vance’s Bakery Bar is a mid-century modern bakery and cocktail lounge in downtown Augusta, GA. They offer a full bar featuring local craft beers and spirits paired to create top-shelf signature cocktails, coffee drinks and luxe dessert drinks. Their menu includes a variety of decadent, alcohol-infused desserts prepared in-house.
Two birds, one stone: https://vancesbakerybar.com/