Cathcarts' Weekend Itinerary
Meet the Cathcarts
Cathcart party of four! Meet Cathcart family, an adorable family of four living in Augusta, GA and spending their weekends in the great outdoors and eating delicious nom-noms. Join them for a family-friendly adventure you won't soon forget with their favorite outdoor adventures, kid-approved dining, and entertainment venues.
- Check into the Sheraton Augusta to prep and refresh for an early dinner
- Grab an early dinner of either tacos or sushi from Takosushi located in Surrey Center
- Let the kids splash around in the pool at the Sheraton Augusta
- Grab a coffee at New Moon Cafe and then take a stroll down the Riverwalk downtown
- Hit up the Farmer's Market for fresh fruits and veggies, and let the kids play on the playground by the river
- Walk through downtown Augusta and stop for burgers and milkshakes at Farmhaus Burgers
- Head out to Betty’s Branch for all the views and kayaking
- Time for a little date night with wood-fire pizza at Craft & Vine, followed by a family-friendly show at The Miller Theater
Where are they?
Water abounds in Augusta. From the mighty Savannah River to the adjacent canal, built in 1845 as a source of power, water and transportation. Enjoy the many trail systems alongside the water and be sure to stop by Aqueduct Park for one of the canal’s hidden gems. Splash around Augusta: www.augustacanal.com