Few cities are so easy to get to and so difficult to leave. Perhaps that's because Augusta radiates Southern hospitality at every turn. Or maybe it is because we have just the right mix of meeting space and great service.
Top 5 Reasons to Meet in Augusta
- Us – The Augusta CVB prides itself on making each meeting and event in our city remarkable. As locals ourselves, it’s our mission to provide trusted insight and knowledge to make every trip to Augusta a legendary one. From customized culinary guides to group-specific landing pages, we offer unparalleled attention to every single guest.
- Location – Whether a group is coming from another state or within Georgia, access off Interstate-20 and Highway 25 makes Augusta a natural choice. The city is centrally located within 2.5 hours of Atlanta, Charlotte, Savannah and Charleston. Augusta Regional Airport also hosts Delta and American Airlines
- Affordability – Some of Augusta’s most attractive amenities are the reasonable rates and unique yet affordable dining options. Augusta is dedicated to delivering the highest quality at nominal cost, so you can truly enjoy every minute.
- Local Fare – Augusta’s thriving culinary scene combines locally sourced ingredients in exciting twists on Southern favorites and beyond. From the best traditional Southern barbeque to the latest modern fare, this chef-driven city has it all.
- Downtown Walkability – While in Augusta, there’s rarely a need to hail a ride. Augusta’s walkability and mild climate allow guests to walk from their meeting space to restaurants, museums, shopping, and nightlife. There are over 30 locally owned businesses in a three-block area.
Meet your new favorite place for meetings. Few cities are so easy to get to, and so difficult to leave. Perhaps that’s because Augusta radiates...