Few cities are so easy to get to and so difficult to leave. Perhaps that's because Augusta radiates Southern hospitality at every turn. Or maybe it is because we have just the right mix of meeting space and great service.
Whether you need the 100,000 square feet at the Augusta Convention Center or just a boutique hotel with charm that dates back to 1910, we believe Augusta is the right spot for you. There are hundreds of reasons why Augusta is the perfect place for your next meeting, but here are just a few...
Top 5 Reasons to Meet in Augusta:
- Us – We do have to brag just a little. At the Augusta CVB our mission is to make your meeting or event the best one ever. We are the locals that do this everyday – we are here to share our insights to make your life easier.
- Walkability – Is that a word? We love the fact you can walk from your meeting space to restaurants, museums, shopping, and nightlife. We tried to count the restaurants in downtown – more than 30 locally owned choices in a three-block area.
- Pimento Cheeseburgers – The dining scene in Augusta is so much fun. Garden and Gun just listed Farmhaus Burgers a top burger spot in the state. Try their pimento cheeseburger for a little taste of something different.
- It’s Cheap – We know some people would prefer we say “affordable.” But sometimes it is just great to get cheap rates and cheap eats. The quality is always there, but it is great to be affordable too!
- Sitting Pretty – Augusta is a great central location. Whether your group is coming in from another state or just within Georgia, access off Interstate-20 and Highway 25 makes it easy for everyone to make the trip. (Plus we have an airport with Delta and American Airlines)