A Weekend with Historic Augusta
A city rich in history, we welcome you to tour our eclectic past, beginning with the Boyhood Home of President Woodrow Wilson while you explore and taste all our city has to offer.
- Arrive at the Partridge Inn located in the historic Summerville neighborhood
- Grab dinner for two at Finch & Fifth, a local restaurant located just a few miles from your stay in Surrey Center. We highly recommend ordering the charcuterie & customizing with a side of bacon jam and our famous pimento cheese.
- Begin your day early with a tour of the Boyhood Home of Woodrow Wilson; exploring his childhood drawings and Augusta's historical architecture
- Swing through downtown Augusta to create a custom candle at Augusta Candle Co. using a variety of scents that range from our famous azalea to magnolia.
- Take a walking tour of downtown Augusta to explore the beautiful architecture, swing by the Imperial Theatre and the Sacred Heart Cultural Center for the full effect
- Plan a dinner at Frog Hollow Tavern with a bottle of wine and creme brulee for dessert
- Before hitting the road, grab your caffeine fix at Buona Caffe, a roastery and coffee shop that will keep you stocked on fresh brewed grounds
The newly renovated Partridge Inn Augusta, Curio Collection by Hilton is an iconic...Read More