Chris’ Augusta Weekend
Meet Chris Veihman
Meet Chris Veihman, a healthcare professional living and playing in Augusta, GA. Join him for an unforgettable outdoor adventure you won't soon forget with his favorite outdoor attractions, authentic restaurants, and the perfect spots for the best catch.
- Check into the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton on Washington Road to refresh and get ready for dinner
- Head right down the road for tacos at Taqueria El Patron
- Grab a filling homestyle breakfast at Ruth’s Family Restaurant
- Head out to Steven’s Creek Heritage Preserve for hiking and fishing
- Swing by Bob’s Tropical Fish to see what’s in store
- Enjoy an authentic Indian dinner at Taj of India
Where is he?
Water abounds in Augusta. From the mighty Savannah River to the adjacent canal to the countless lakes and ponds, it’s a fisher’s paradise. Boeckh Park offers beautiful views of the Savannah River and downtown Augusta, the perfect place to sit back and cast a line. Reel them in: https://www.northaugusta.net/government/city-departments/parks-recreation-tourism/parks