A Weekend Full of Health & Wellness
Meet Bethany Smith
North Augusta, SC
Meet Bethany Smith, Augusta's very own yogi influencer living and playing in North Augusta, SC. Join her for an unforgettable health & wellness focused tour you won't soon forget with her favorite outdoor attractions, authentic restaurants, and the perfect spots for the best relaxation in the south.
- Check into the Augusta Marriott hotel located in historic downtown
- Walk down the block to enjoy a fabulous dinner at the cocktail bar and eatery, Craft & Vine
- Then it’s a slow walk back to the hotel, taking in all the sights and sounds on Broad Street
- Get up early to teach the Yoga and Mimosas class at Augusta & Co.
- After class it’s time to refuel next door at The Southern Salad, you can’t go wrong with their smoothies, grain bowls, toast, or salads
- The beautiful afternoon is begging for a walk down the Augusta Riverwalk
- Stop by the Augusta Market at the River and pick up a few fresh finds for dinner
- Head over to Savannah Rapids Kayak Rental to pick up a few kayaks or paddle boards
- Hit the waterways! With river or canal trails the possibilities are endless
Where is she?
Stroll down our city’s “front porch.” The Augusta Riverwalk boasts a beautiful, multi-level trail right along the river bank. It’s the perfect way to take in our city, whether you stop by the market or one of the museums, restaurants, or businesses located along it.