Designed as a contemporary venue for a wide variety of exhibitions both during the Westobou Festival and throughout the year, the Westobou Gallery offers curated exhibitions by national, regional and local artists with a focus on emerging and mid-career contemporary and experimental artists. The gallery is free and open to the public.
- Check into the Hyatt House located in downtown Augusta to be within walking distance of the gallery
- Grab a soulful southern dinner on the patio of Noble Jones, we suggest ordering the shrimp & grits with sweet tea
- Return to the Hyatt House for a rooftop cocktail with a view overlooking the city that's more than Instagram worthy
- Grab an Augusta-brewed cappuccino at Ubora Coffeehouse to start your day
- Swing by Westobou Gallery to see their latest exhibit, be sure to grab your camera as this gallery provides some of the best photo opportunities in the city and photos of the artwork are allowed
- Plan for dinner at Craft & Vine, a downtown favorite specializing in wood-fire pizza and custom cocktails
- Fuel your Sunday with a caffeine before hitting the road from New Moon Cafe; be sure to grab the cafe's homemade pastries to share with friends