Holiday Activities in Augusta
Augusta's River Region knows how to deliver the magic of the holiday season like no other. Augusta, GA has holiday events that include tree lightings, parades, holiday lights displays, holiday performing arts shows, holiday-themed activities, and more. You're in the right place to enjoy a holiday in our soulful, funky, historic city.
- Check into one of Augusta's welcoming hotels, the historic Partridge Inn or Hyatt House to be near downtown
- Stop by Buona Caffe to enjoy their Holiday Roast before downtown shopping
- For great holiday gifts, stop by Freshwater Design Co. and Augusta & Co.
- Head over to the Miller Theater and catch a classic holiday movie
- Enjoy a fun holiday-themed dinner at Craft & Vine
The newly renovated Partridge Inn Augusta, Curio Collection by Hilton is an iconic...Read More
- Start the day with brunch at The Brunch House of Augusta
- Visit the Augusta Museum of History for the enchanting Holiday Gingerbread Village
- Head over to Sno-Cap Drive-In for lunch and the Peppermint Candy Milkshake
- Explore shopping in Surrey Center for holiday gifts
- See the holiday favorite, "The Nutcracker" at the Imperial Theatre or the Miller Theater
- Enjoy a walk-through exhibit with two miles of illuminated displays at Hopeland Gardens
- Grab dinner at Finch & Fifth for holiday-themed cocktails
- Kick the day off with Brunch at Soca Vegan Kitchen
- Enjoy holiday window displays with a stroll downtown for the Making Spirits Bright Window Decorations Crawl on Broad Street
- Have lunch while downtown at the Bee's Knees Coffee & Curios
- Visit the Boyhood Home of President Woodrow Wilson for a tour and to view the home's 1860's style Christmas decor.
- Head over to Watanut for gourmet nut mixes and shortbread cookies made from scratch
- Grab a jacket and prepare for the holiday light spectacular "Lights of the South"
Holiday Events in Augusta
Whether it is viewing holiday lights displays, tree shopping, or holiday fun for the entire family –– we've got events for everyone in Augusta and throughout Augusta's River Region.