Holiday Gift Guide: Augusta Edition
Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle, we got you covered on what to get and where to go for this year’s holiday gifts!
Augusta & Co. is Augusta’s Experience Center and one of its primary features is to offer a storefront for local vendors; acting as a launching pad for vendors who may not have a brick and mortar store. Here are a few of our favorite holiday items you will definitely want to add to your merry list from Tire City Potters, Freshwater Design Co., the Augusta Canal, the Augusta Training Shop, and WataNut.
We have highlighted a few of our favorite items above, but we absolutely recommend these local shops below for gift items, goodies, homemade snacks and Christmas decor. Don't forget purchasing gift cards to any local restaurant also makes for a great gift while helping out your community!
- Augusta Candle Co. | Give the gift of scents with a variety of candles that can have any custom name.
- FIELD Botanicals | Bath bombs are cool, but have you tried shower bombs?
- Good Earth Produce & Garden | They are more than plants and vegetables, they even have pre-made gift boxes to grab while you shop for the perfect Charlie Brown Christmas Tree or the fattest frasier fir you can find.
- Shoppe 3130 | Adorable clothing and jewelry and cute home gifts galore.
- The Swank Co. | Grab a fuzzy sweater for that favorite person on your shopping list, Swank will even gift wrap this for you and save you the work.