Chocolate and coffee. Craft brews & spirits. Whatever your taste buds prefer, don’t miss these top 5 things to do:
- Tuesday Night Tastings at Finch & Fifth: The mixologists at Finch & Fifth create two signature drinks for $10.
- Distillery Tour & Tasting at Carolina Moon Distillery: Tour the only micro-distillery in Augusta’s River Region and get a taste of moonshine and whiskey made in small batches with corn and water from Edgefield County.
- Brewery Tour & Tasting at Riverwatch Brewery: As the first brewery in Augusta since prohibition, Riverwatch Brewery offers tours and tastings for the most discerning of craft beer lovers.
- Pour Overs at Buona Caffe Artisan Roasted Coffee: Fresh coffee beans roasted and custom-blended in the shop will have the most novice coffee drinkers enjoying a cup of black coffee perfection.
- Belgian Chocolate Classes at Le Bonbonierre: There’s chocolate. And then there’s Belgian Chocolate. Spend an afternoon creating your own confections and see if you can make it back to your hotel without eating them. Make sure you call ahead and make advanced reservations!