8 Local Items to Include in Your Trick-or-Treat Basket
It's the spookiest time of year! It's Halloween and time for trick-or-treating. For adults looking to fill their treat bags, we suggest instead of going house-to-house –– go business-to-business. We've listed a few local Augusta, GA businesses where you can fill your trick-or-treat bag.
- Starting with Savannah River Brewing Co. and making sure we get Swamp Thing in our trick-or-treat bag. We may hang out and have two…
- Heroes Donuts offers a melt-in-your-mouth pumpkin spice doughnut, and there’s a chance we order a whole dozen (it’s Halloween, spooky calories do NOT count)
- We MUST get a bottle of Durty Gurl Bloody Marry Mix for our vampire drink from Augusta & Co.
- If you want your very own BOO Basket, stop by Bedford Greenhouses. Fill it with your favorite plants and fall goodies.
- We also recommend stopping by AR Workshop to create or buy the perfect Halloween decor for your home
- Grab a seasonal bath bomb for the perfect ending to our spooky night at FIELD Botanicals
- La Bonbonniere has homemade chocolates that would beat any variety of candy packs from the store
- And, lastly, Augusta has many local coffee shops offering delicious seasonal syrups and creams, Ubora Coffee offers a Pumpkin Spice Vietnamese, Butter Beer Latte, and Spiced Apple Chai, one for every day of the weekend
Needing a spot to do some drive-thru treats? Swing by the Trick or Treat on Broad Street on Saturday, October 28 from 5-7 PM for fun with the whole family.