8 Local Items to Include in Your Trick-or-Treat Basket
Halloween may look a little different this year, but that’s not going to stop us from trick-or-treating, even if it isn’t your typical chocolate covered favorite.
Picture this: Augusta is now Halloween-town and instead of going house-to-house we are going business-to-business.
- Starting with Savannah River Brewing Co. and making sure we get Swamp Thing in our trick-or-treat bag. We may hangout and have two…
- Heroes Donuts offers a melt in your mouth pumpkin spice doughnut, and there’s a chance we order a whole dozen (it’s Halloween, spooky calories do NOT count)
- We MUST get a bottle of Durty Gurl Bloody Marry Mix for our vampire drink from Augusta & Co.
- If you still want to have a costume, which we absolutely encourage, check out Vintage Ooollee for your perfect enchanted piece
- We also recommend stopping by AR Workshop to create or buy the perfect Halloween decor for your home
- Grab a seasonal bath bomb for the perfect ending to our spooky night at FIELD Botanicals
- La Bonbonniere has homemade chocolates that would beat any variety candy pack from the store
- And, lastly, Augusta has many local coffee shops offering delicious seasonal syrups and creams, Ubora Coffee offers a Pumpkin Spice Vietnamese, Butter Beer Latte, and Spiced Apple Chai, one for everyday of the weekend
Needing a spot to do some drive-thru treats? Swing by the James Brown Arena parking lot this Saturday, October 24 for a drive thru trick-or-treat from your seat for the whole family.