Augusta's All Fore It
Augusta’s newest golf edition is nothing less than being the first of its kind. Top Golf Augusta is finally open and we are here FORE it and trust us, Augusta knows its golf. We encourage you to visit this golf extravaganza unlike any other, so we're including below a few items to keep in mind while planning your Tiger Woods swing.
To ensure the safety and health of all visitors and locals, Top Golf Augusta has made the experience as safe as possible to ensure you and your family can enjoy some fun and not have to worry about anything else!
- Employees wear masks at all times
- Employees handling food will have gloves
- Guests are required to wear masks unless at their designated bay
- Bays are separated by plastic shields
- You also have the option to bring in your own set of clubs
- Disinfecting takes place before & after each use of bays
- Motion-sensed doors
- Hand-sanitizer readily available
Follow the Beverage Cart
While there isn’t a cart with drinks making rounds, there is a fully stocked bar steps away from your bay. They also have a menu full of tasty treats. Order the cheesy mac n’ cheese bites or the churros which Augusta.