5 Awesome Gifts for Fathers Day Under $50
Dad's are pretty amazing. So, this Father's Day, don't just grab another tie off a department store shelf. Gift your dad something amazing and local to Augusta. We've got five awesome gifts that won't put a dent in your wallet. And the best part? They're all made in Augusta's River Region!
Drinkware for Dad
1. Cheers to the best Dad in the world! Now that we’ve given you the inscription for your card, consider a pair of Augusta Whiskey Glasses from Kings Creek Apparel for $22 or a Tire City Potters mug for $30 to his enjoy morning coffee.
Drinks for Dad
2. Encourage your dad to spend some time with his friends at a brewery or distillery. Lucky for you we’ve got a few choices for him to choose from. Grab gift cards to Riverwatch Brewery, 2nd City Distilling Co., Savannah River Brewing Company, or Draft Society Taproom. Cost: $10 - $50
Outdoor Enjoyment for Dad
3. Spend some quality time with your dad or encourage him to enjoy some peace and quiet on the Savannah River. Gift him a Kayaking Tour with Two Dudes & A Boat Kayak Rentals or Cole Watkins Tours to truly enjoy the great outdoors. Cost: $10 - $45
4. Would your dad consider a day on the green a perfect Father’s Day? Consider gifting him with some tee-time at one of the best courses in Augusta’s River Region. Check out Forest Hills Golf Course, Augusta Municipal Golf Course, or Goshen Golf Club. Cost: $38 - $50
Cool Threads for Dad
5. Your father is going to need some cool apparel to wear to the golf course, brewery or kayaking. Check out the Savannah River Patch hat by Kings Creek Apparel. Cost: $28