Film and TV Production
The Augusta Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB) is the official liaison to the film industry for the City of Augusta and the official designee of the State of Georgia’s Camera Ready program for Richmond County. Georgia’s Camera Ready Communities program connects film and TV productions with skilled county liaisons across the state to provide local expertise and support.
The Augusta CVB provides free assistance to film projects of all kinds - including feature films, commercials, music videos, documentaries and television series.
Free services offered by the Augusta CVB include:
- Permit Assistance
- Dedicated staff liaison to all public offices - including the Sheriff’s Department, Fire Department, City Departments
- Dedicated staff liaison to local businesses
- Assistance locating and recommendations for local resources including caterers, rental companies, etc.
- Assistance locating and recommendations for venues
- Access to best available group rates at hotels in Richmond County
- Assistance locating and recommendations for locations
- Scouting Assistance
Contact Jennifer Bowen, Vice President of Destination Development, for more information regarding film assistance in the Augusta area.