Augusta's Holiday Itinerary
Happy Holidays from Augusta
No time to get your tinsel in a tangle this holiday season, and if you are visiting us anytime throughout December, we've made sure to put together a festive itinerary that includes holiday gift shopping, an overnight stay, and a few events to enjoy with family and friends.
- Check in to wither the Hyatt House in downtown Augusta, the Partridge Inn, or the Augusta Marriott for a quick weekend stay
- Swing through Craft & Vine, a local restaurant known for festive craft cocktails and small plates as they serve up holiday cheer
- Grab a chilly nightcap on the rooftop of Augusta's newest addition, Edgar's Above Broad, complete with outdoor heaters to keep you toasty
- Complete your holiday wishlist by venturing out to local galleries and boutiques as they showcase festive ornaments, holiday cards, and southern scents - we have the complete list below.
- Start your day by visiting Augusta's experience center, Augusta & Co., to gather information and shop for gifts created by local artisans
- Swing by Art on Broad for the craft collector in your family. This storefront is complete with locally crafted ornaments
- Visit the Augusta Candle Co. for holiday scented gifts that include fireside, hot chocolate, and Fraser Fir
- Swing through Field Botanicals to grab the indie beauty guru in your family a set of shower steamers or bath bombs
- Need some handcrafted pottery? Tire City Potters has the perfect mug for the artisan on your gift list. These beautiful mugs will make the coffee lover joyous this season.
- Head on over to Surrey Center for a lunch at Finch & Fifth before visiting their selection of boutiques. We recommend ordering a custom charcuterie board (but you cannot leave without tasting the bacon jam and our famous pimento cheese) and a glass of pinot noir
- After lunch, visit The Swank Co. for fuzzy sweaters, bath bombs, and an adorable toboggan selection
- If you need a refreshment after shopping, swing by the SolFood Kitchen for a delicious, homemade smoothie. This vegan-friendly restaurant also offers pressed juices
- After a smoothie or juice pick-me-up, visit Fab'rik for your last shopping stop. This local boutique specializes in festive wear for the perfect dress to wear at your family holiday dinner
- Wrap up your Saturday with an Augusta inspired holiday celebratory dinner at Abel Brown Southern Kitchen. Indulge on oysters and cocktails to finish your perfect weekend in Augusta.
- Still need a few more gift ideas? Check out our holiday gift guide here.
Tree Farms on the Weekend
If you are visiting family this year and in need of the perfect Fraser Fir or an adorable Charlie Brown tree, we have a few locations that come to mind for that rockin' around the Christmas tree. Try visiting Good Earth Produce & Garden Center or Gay's Christmas Tree Farm - for a full list, check out our Christmas tree blog.