October 28 - 29, 2017
Camp out under the stars at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park and enjoy an evening of activities, camp fire eats, and more! Family activities include:
- Campers, come dressed up in your Halloween costumes on Saturday night!
- Children’s (non-spooky) Campsite Trick or Treat
- Guided Night-time Cemetery Walk
- Cabela’s Family Activities & Give-Aways
- Fun Halloween Activities
- Campfire Sing-A-Long
- Campfire story with hot chocolate & s’mores
- Hot dog grill for dinner
- Morning nature hike
- Sunday morning non-denominational spiritual service will be available for those who wish to participate
Please note – all campsite activities will be non-spooky and family-friendly for all ages.
*** Families / groups who would like to participate but not camp overnight are welcome to stay until 10pm and are welcome to come back in the morning to participate in a guided hike or guided bike tour. Pricing is the same as an overnight camping stay.***