Saint Paul's Episcopal Church

1603_163_P6020002.JPG

Fort Augusta marker

1603_164_GSP_0716.jpg

Saint Paul's Church

go
Show Map

Description:

This 1918 building is the fourth on the site and was constructed after the fire that destroyed much of downtown in 1916. The first church was built in 1750 as part of Fort Augusta, constructed by the British in 1739. The churchyard cemetery was used during Colonial days through 1819 and is the final resting place of many notable Georgians.

Location:

  • 605 Reynolds Street
  • Augusta, GA 30901

Phone:

706-724-2485

Website:

www.saintpauls.org