Church of the Most Holy Trinity

25533_360_HolyTrinity.jpg

Church of the Most Holy Trinity

go
Show Map

Description:

The church is a classic example of the Early Romanesque Revival style of church architecture, with smooth, broad exterior wall surfaces. The cornerstone was laid July 19, 1857 and the building was consecrated April 12, 1863. The front part of the building is divided into three sections marked by piers. The left section is a tower of three levels or stories. The right section is a bell tower of three levels with a belfry and spire above the third level.

Location:

  • 720 Telfair Street
  • Augusta, GA 30901

Phone:

706-722-4944

Website:

http://www.themostholytrinity.org/